Sunday 18 May 2008

Tendinitis

As a long term tendinitis sufferer, and having been forced to have the best part of the last eighteen months without climbing, I was recommended a supplement called Celladrin to help combat my bad tennis elbows.

Celadrin is a complex blend of esterified fatty acids that have beneficial effects for the inflammatory responses in the body. They reduce inflammation and lubricate membranes of cells throughout the body, and replace fluids that help cushion bones and joints to contribute to overall flexibility and mobility.

Having been using celadrin now for nearly a month I can say that for me it has had a massive positive effect, allowing me to start climbing properly again. I still have some discomfort after training but the debilitating pain has now gone.

No comments: